DynaHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU GMT Dynamis/Limbus/Abyssea Linkshell on Asura!

HomeNEWSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abyssea and Dynamis Rules

Go down 
+9
Antisocial
Phoblade
Cylena
Chadamius
Inso
Snowflake
Backstab
Lightvdarkness
Admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Abyssea and Dynamis Rules Empty
PostSubject: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Regarding abyssea and Dynamis rules, u guys may of noticed i been spending alot of time in abyssea,

few reasons for this.

1. i been testing out the HQ murdex lights and they "do" give 10x azure 100%, pearl is 40% and ruby is 60% (based on 20 kills)

2. i have been really interested in the empress great katan, its REALLY easy to get + its power is STUIPED

3. during the next few weeks i hope to kill that corin NM we kill last night as much as possible, foing so will finish stage 2 GK but it will also open the door to LS members getting +2 AF3 leg items

4. i will start working on "new" zone times for ls the items will not be handed out like they have been pased few weeks, they will go though the same rules as dynamis

5. i will Tier items

1>5 tiers

tier 1 = 10 points (this is 100% items of items that drop off "easy mobs") example auric dagger

tier 2 = 20 points (this is items that drop off "harder" mobs that have a "ok" drop rate) example V.helm

tier 3 = 30 points (this i pop NM's tier 2 style mobs that require alot of LS power to kill) example carboose/brais etc

Tier 4 = 40 points (this is for items that REQ the WHOLE ls to kill ) examples turul "tier 4" zone bosses

Tier 5 = 50 points (this is for "high Value" + "High Time" items, items that req the ls to work on pop sets and the items r horrible drop rate) example being "zone bosses" hady etc

the lotting prority goes as follows 1st>>>> 2nd >>> 1/2 price for 75's+ >>> freelot 75's+ >>>>> freelot 60 >>>>>> freelot wahtever its a crap AF lol.

i will fix up runs "on the day" of the event, i cant say o lets do turul as we need a lot of power + members to kill,

also with the issue of "pop" NMs the 1s that "req" "key items" to pop them,

members OR "groups" will have 2 options

1. u pick 1 items "pre" pop (if done in a group u pick 1 and lot between u guys)

2. u "donated" the pop item to the ls and gain points in return as u helping the ls, u get a little something in return

pop items will be justifed on hardness/time taken(if u get the key items from gold boxs lucky mofo...)
but u wll still get full points

tier 1-3 pop will be

Konschtat Tiers

Bloodeye Vileberry tier 1
Kukulkan Tier 2
Eccentric Eve Tier 3

La Theine Tiers

Carabosse Tier 1
Briareus Tier 2
Hadhayosh Tier 3

Tahrongi Tiers

Glavoid tier 2
Chloris tier 2
Lacovie Tier 3

Attohwa

Itzpapalotl Tier 2
Titlacauan Tier 3
Ulhuadshi Tier 1

Misareaux

Ironclad Pulverizer tier 2
Cirein-croin tier 2
Sobek tier 3
Amhuluk tier 3

Vunkerl

Karkadann Tier 2
Sedna Tier 2
Durinn Tier 3
Bukhis Tier 3

Donating ur pop set to LS will gain u/ur group points

Tier 1 = 10 points for solo 5 points for group
Tier 2 = 20 points solo 10 points for group
Tier 3 = 30 points solo 20 as a group

regarding the LS as a whole, i am going 2 start vetting players that wish to join the shell

hopefully weed out the noobs applying
also will be starting to montior attendance, as i KNOW people miss events on purpose due the zones/ares's we do

going 2 start a "3 strike sysyem"

1 strike = u loss lotting rights for 2 events
2 strikes = u loss lotting rights for 2 events + -20 points
3 strikes = see you again try sohra's ls LOL

Strikes will be given out under this conditions

1. u ask 2 come thf to a event and dont have TH4......
2. u bitch about ur job u have been given on a few events
3. u MISS an even but r online, (i only have 1hr until i go 2 work,) well do the event for 1hr!

This LS is only as good as its weakest members, so as of next week i will be helpping members make there sets "better" and more "effective"
examples r "mages IDLE in PDT/refresh/regan gear" . DD not TPin 4/5 perle, please dont take offensive is i say ur gear is uneffetive and "this" is how to fix it.

also on that note LS members need 2 stop thinking about "themselfs" the ls is build up of 20+ people not U, i am trying 2 keep every1 happy with gear/gil but its not easy, the members that have been with us since the start, u guys understand and wait ur turn for the gear as well.... have i not delivered?... the new members will learn a thing or 2 from u guys, anyways thank you, i am happy 2 see "most of the shell" willing to do dynamis EVEN tho i am unable to come

hugs and kisss for the girls in the shell.... nuffing for the bodys.. i not gay yo... thats LvD area he tells me......

any suggestions on how to improve the system please say so ^^ i dont bite

Dynamis section

DYNAMIS RULES

1 point for being at trails BEFORE 7:15pmGMT 2:15PM EST (to make sure we enter on time.)

4 points for doing WHOLE event untill glass kicks us out,if u leave early u will get 1 point for every hour u were inside

now lotting the most important part

ALL city AF2 = 15 points

Northlands AF2 = 30 points

"1st" and "2nd" jobs

1st and 2nd jobs r for people that want to gear 1 job quickly and also to stop lot whoring

example jaybezz (me) set my "1st" rdm and "2ns" blm and have 100 points but Theringer has "1st" blm
"2nd" nin but has 50 points, if blm hat drops theringer will have priority over me as hes blm is
set to 1st.

the lotting prority goes as follows 1st>>>> 2nd >>> 1/2 price for 75's+ >>> freelot 75's+ >>>>> freelot 60 >>>>>> freelot wahtever its a crap AF lol.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bluefourprofit.rpg-board.net
Lightvdarkness

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:28 pm

understood even though u are a huge fag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Good System JayFag i like it! ^^ BTW IPHONE 4EVAH!
Back to top Go down
Backstab

Backstab

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:34 pm

If u dont want a th3 thf then get me th4 u mofo... Just jokin.
\ i agree to the terms and conditions of da ls Razz
Back to top Go down
Backstab

Backstab

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Btw our new ls gonna get a new name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 pm

I must add that the Corin NM we killed the other night only drops the items for the following pants +2 upgrades.

Stone of Balance - NIN PUP BLU BLM WAR

Jewel of Balance - SCH SAM MNK BST RNG

It does drop a nice club for you DD WHM out there though..

I would like to take a group out every so often of people that have lots of spare stones maybe at weekends seeing as we have 2 free nights

i have 82 stones at the moment cheers

We will kill mobs to build time and then farm NM for +1 feet seals.

Whoever would be intersted in this either let me know on here or tell me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:10 pm

i will allow this if i get the GK empress upgrde items hahahah
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 pm

also over the next week or show i want to show "small" groups how to farm NMs+ TE's in a low man ares 5-8 people, its really simple Smile
Back to top Go down
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:45 am

Well for me the rules are always ok im just here to have fun and play lol

But i wont be on during the week exept wednesday when we have dynamis.

So for me to do Abyssea is the weekend and i only will have time at the weekend
otherwise nvm i guess.

Anyway gl to everyone for the Items you want and see yaas in game all.

Ps. Dont forget we are here for fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inso

Inso

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:22 am

Mages:

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/179528
Yeah I messed up don't know how to post just the BBcode But Here is the cheap PDT set for you Mages really should have does not cost alot. Gil be easy yo!

SAM:
http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/183762
This set is easy to obtain and it's all cheap. Also if you hae Byakko Haidate wear them during Seigen/Thirdeye and wear Unkai during Hasso reason being when Hasso is up wearing Unkai You are really getting 19%+11.5%Haste= 30.5 Haste over wearing Byakko 20%+10%Haste= 30%haste. See Fuma and Dusk are also better theen wearing Perle hands/Feet more haste faster hits means better DoT over time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 pm

with basic set ups for "larger tier NM's"

Tank party

PLD/NIN
PLD/NIN
WHM/RDM
WHM/RDM
RDM/WHM
BRD/WHM

Party 2

SAM/THF
SAM/THF
MAGE type
BLM/RDM
BLM/RDM
THF/NIN

Party 3

SMN/RDM
SMN/RDM
SMN/RDM
SMN/RDM
SMN/RDM
SMN/RDM

as u can see..... hateless pure dmg makes it 100x's easyier for plds to hold the mob

the smn's can be swapped out for PUP's

the RDM in tank party NEEDS to be of top quality! 340+ enf magic ATLEAST

i know alot of the LS has smn 75+ so it wont be hard for the LS to gear to it

i know a some of people dont have the "said" jobs, but with abyssea EXP i have no questions about people AF burning "said" job

SMN is an easy ass job to AF burn and doesnt take much know how, HQ ele staff and PD macro gear and pure MP+/PDT gear sets

the recovery service cleared up the mud slide ares and theBT van's r fixing the wires /cheer! i crap u no if i didnt have my iphone i would be liek the kid in the 6th sense rocking back and forth i SEE dead people!
Back to top Go down
Inso

Inso

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Jay let me add that farming Atma we need a WAR and NIN that has all weapons they can use caped skill makes shit go smoother because WAR can use most weapons and then NIN can get GK and so to a skill that the Ele WSes can be used.
Back to top Go down
Chadamius

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Read rules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:04 pm

yea i agree
Back to top Go down
Cylena

Cylena

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:05 pm

I read the rules and understand them...hope others do the same and FOLLOW the rules....
Back to top Go down
Phoblade

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:06 pm

read rules ok
Back to top Go down
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:14 pm

/
Back to top Go down
wezsnipes

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 am

that all sounds fair to me
Back to top Go down
BLACKROCK

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:25 am

What ? no more thief for me ? ok understood tongue
ok with rules Cool
Back to top Go down
Rysus

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:45 am

I have read and understood the rules and agree thay jay is a huge fag <.<
Back to top Go down
Eurydemon

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:41 am

^Rysus statement about jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abyssea and Dynamis Rules   Abyssea and Dynamis Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Abyssea and Dynamis Rules
Page 1 of 1